LSR Mail Order Repair Service
Normal turn-around period for repairs
We will endeavour to turn repairs around in 10-14 working days but during busy periods and holidays this may extend up to 21 working days. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Premium Rate EXPRESS SERVICE - 2 working days
Our Premium Rate Express Service (£15 extra) is available if a quicker turnaround is required. Return postage is still payable. The turnaround time for the Express Service is two working days from receipt of payment. Please clearly mark the outside of your parcel "EXPRESS SERVICE" if you choose this option. Express Service payment is by DEBIT CARD ONLY (no cheques!)
Due to a lack of space we reserve the right to dispose of any unpaid items after six months. We will inform the customer by telephone before we dispose of the item.
Click through all the relevant information boxes below. If you still need answers call 01282 439109
Boots and Shoes
- Remove footbeds
- Make sure they are in a clean condition
- They need to be well packaged to avoid sustaining further damage on their way to LSR
Waterproofs, Rucsacks, Tents.
- Clearly indicate the area for repair - either by attaching a note on the damaged area of the rucsack/garment, an elastic band on a tent or by enclosing a simple sketch and/or notes.
- You can use the garment repair chart if you find it preferable to making your own sketch (PDF - opens in a new window)
- Make sure everything is well packaged to avoid sustaining damage in the post.
- Open the Repair Order Form and print it out (PDF - new window).
- Complete all relevant sections.
- If you cannot print the Order Form please send in a cover note with all the relevant details that would have been on the form.
- Make cheque/PO payable to L.S.R. or pay using debit card.
- Don't forget to enclose the order form and cheque in your parcel, along with any sketches or additional instructions.
MAJOR CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED
1. Bring them in yourself (see Contact page for details)
2. Send your repair items by Royal Mail or any other courier of your choice.
3. LSR can arrange for your item to be collected by FedEx from your address for £13 (or £16 for large items like tents). Please remember this is collection only.
This service is not available to customers living outside England, Wales or Scottish Lowlands.
Contact us on 01282 439109 if you would like us to arrange a FedEx collection.
Return Postage with FedEx is £8.00 (for large tents - 5 berth or above - return postage is £12.00).
Additional repairs will be returned free in the same parcel.
For customers in ROI, CHANNEL ISLANDS and OVERSEAS the courier cost will depend on the size and weight of your parcel. Please call for details.
Still confused about how much to pay? Then call 01282 439109 for clarification.
All items collected by FedEx and/or returned from us via FedEx are insured for up to a maximum of £500.
We can only pay out insurance for items lost or damaged in transit where a copy of the original purchase receipt or bank statement is supplied to us should we need to make a claim on your behalf. Items without proof of purchase or bank statement are not covered by our insurance.